I take a keen interest in my own further development as a professional personal trainer. As such, I have gained a number of recognised qualifications and certificates:
- Special Populations Masters in Personal Training
- Specialist in Exercise for the management of Low Back Pain
- Certificate in Exercise Referal - working with clients who may suffer with depression, anxiety, MS, arthritis, stroke rehab
- Specialist in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal Clients
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Advanced Personal Trainer - Level 4
- Sports and Holistic Massage
- Sports Injury and Sports Therapy
- Spinning Instructor
- Circuits Instructor
- Boxing and Boot Camp instructor.
New Mums : Being a mum myself, I am very aware how difficult it can be to find time to exercise and how difficult it can be to get your pre-preganancy shape back. I have taken a special interest in this area and have done a lot of research and study. Not only will it help you feel better getting back into shape, but will give you more energy to run around with your children and reduce the risk of post-natal depression
Additionally, all training staff working with/alongside Kelly are on the Register of Exercise Professionals, level 3 minimum.